Monday, January 29, 2018

House-Bound

Nick is much slower these days, but his appetite? Going strong!
We attended a rare social gathering last Saturday, which was fun, but of course mingling with the masses comes at a cost: Mason picked up a cold (not the flu, we think). So we have been hunkered down in the house for the past few days. It's not all bad. There's been lots of reading, writing, cooking and even some drawing. (I'm trying out a new winter hobby.)

But then today? The skies turned blue and we hit 56 degrees! I spent five hours shoveling leaf mulch about the yard. I was in just a T-shirt (and pants, of course) at one point.

But the cold is coming back. ... Send me a photo of something you want me to try to draw, will ya?

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog after a forever absence. Oh my goodness, paint your own photo of the sedum! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to hear from you both! Hope this message finds you well and enjoying life m. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete